facebook

trouble deciding

by:    

i am going to be a freshmen who's rushing in the fall in 2013!!! my parents, aunts, and uncles all went to lsu but I've lived in oregon my whole life due to my dads job. I am a double legacy for kappa delta from both of my aunts and my mom and grandmother were both phi mus. idk how well i can trust this site for accuracy in ranking so i was hoping someone could honestly fill me in on how phi mu and kappa delta are because I'm literally clueless!! thanks :))

Posted By: newbie
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sounds like you might have a good shot at KD. Go anything except for Theta or Zeta. If you go anywhere other than the two I mentioned you'll be fine.

Good luck next year!

By: Gent
#2by:    

wherever you get a bid, even Theta or Zeta, it's not like it's totally your choice in rush.

By: Go
#3by:    

Think that aunts count as legacies. So you are not actually a kd leg.

By: I don't
#4by:    

you have more of a chance at phi mu because you are actually a double legacy there. but very few soroities have hard and fast rules about legacies and family members. here are always exeptions! Just smile, make an impression, dress cute, and (personal opinion) dont wear black!

By: tigerpride
#5by:    

KD is really really picky about who they take. a lot of southern top tier sororities are really hesitant to take out of staters because they're more likely to transfer after their first year. but just be yourself really! Phi Mu wouldn't be bad either so just go where you feel you fit in.

By: good luck!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.