facebook

new sorority

by: Freshman

I am an engineering freshman this year and didn't want to rush a sorority because I wasn't sure how stressful this year would be for me. I know there is a new sorority coming and I was wondering if anyone could tell me any information about them? Will they have a house, what gpa do they want, philanthropy, etc. still not sure if I should just rush as a sophomore or join this new one. Thanks!!!

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Cover your bases   

Go through recruitment. If it doesn't work out for whatever reason, try out for the Alpha Phi colony. Just be aware that colony recruitment isn't necessarily going to be easier than regular recruitment -- Alpha Phi has a lot to lose if the recolonization isn't successful, so they're going to be really selective.

I would imagine the mininum GPA will be in line with the other sororities'. Their national philanthropy is the Alpha Phi Foundation for women's heart health. As far as a house, I think I've read here that they'll be using the LSU Press house until they can build their own.

By: Cover your bases

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.