facebook

expansion

by:    

I just want to know what everyone, guys and girls, thinks about the new colonization of alpha phi? Does LSU need to continue to expand the Panhellenic? Feedback would be great!

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I think it's a good thing. Maybe then less girls will get cut during rush bc there's another house now. I see them being middle tier status after a little while tho. Deff be better than theta.

By: ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

It will be great. Just talk them up and do not be CRITICAL girls. You could try helping support the system. K?

By: Morgan
#3by:    

Yes it would be good, especially since more people are coming to LSU, which means more girls would be going through rush. More houses are needed

By: Numbers
#4by:    

I think it's wonderful! With every incoming class and transfer students too that means more girls wanting to rush a sorority. But only having 10 organizations on campus is going to make it difficult for, say, out of state girls. In my own opinion I think LSU should consider recolonizing at least 2 others. Just an opinion. Still waiting for sigma kappa to come back!

By: Great
#5by:    

it's actually a good thing! the reason we're not bothered by the new sorority is because there is an open lot on sorority row. they will fit right in honestly. if there were all the sudden a new sorority like next to the pmac.. it would be a bit unsettling. expansion for the purpose of expansion is not what this is. expansion in order to accommodate more PNMs is what this is! every year more and more girls come to LSU wanting to rush. LSU's greek life has built itself a solid reputation and we'll surely have a lot of rushees next year.

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.