facebook

aphi house

by:    

That APhi would be temporarily using SAEs old house until they get their house put together. True or false?

Posted By: I heard...
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

at least it would be getting put to use

By: ...
#2by:    

They will be using the LSU press house while they build there own and LSU press is just getting kicked out. LSU press isn't actually affiliated with the university financially and is its own institution that was just given the house so it wasn't empty on west lakeshore.

By: Dumb
#3by:    

Who can what house alpha phi is gonna be in. What needs to be understood is that alpha phi has 20-30 years to go until they've had enough time to be considered a relevant serious chapter on campus. You can't just start up a sorority and be good.

You gotta start from somewhere yes!! But I mean this coming rush..... Who even cares where they're gonna be

By: Uh
by: With   

formal rush they will probably be pretty decent in 5-10 years.

By: With
#4by:    

APhi was once at LSU. They are beyond well known throughout the nation, they have such a strong alumnae base and were one of the 1st sororities around! As a member of a panhel chapter currently on campus I am beyond excited that we are bringing APhi to LSU! You ma'am are probably not in greek life and have no sense of greek unity at all. If you are, I feel extremely sorry for the organization you are a part of to have such an ignorant memeber like you. Grow up sweetie (;

By: To "Uh"
#5by:    

They'll still be better than theta regardless lol

By: Still

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.