facebook

the future

by:    

I am worried about my future. One of my top tier sorority sister's is teaching exercise classes. How do these so called top tier sorority girls end up in jobs like this???????? I was told at rush we would be successful.

Posted By: Kim
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I don't think you're Greek.

By: lol
#2by:    

THIS IS THE LSU SORORITY TIER ORDER.

WWW. lsugreeksthatmatter.blogspot.com/2013/01/lsu-soror ity-tier-system.html

By: TRUTH
#3by:    

Is this a joke? We're in college for christ sake. We're not supposed to have careers before graduating. If you're in a sorority, you should drop.

By: the man
by: Blair   

The girl (exercise teacher)is a college GRADUATE!!!!!! She has a DEGREE!!!!!! And it is NOT in anything related to exercising. Oh and is a part time job a career?????

By: Blair
#4by:    

doesn't guarantee success lol. You still have to work hard in school, if you thought joining a top tier sorority meant you'd have a great job no matter what, then you're kind of dumb.

By: Being Greek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

hahahahaha

By: lol
#6by:    

is in a tough economy right now. A LOT of people are having to work jobs that aren't related to their degrees or in their fields. Even some people who have been in top positions for many years are finding themselves out of work or having to take lower level jobs. Maybe your sister is working her current job while searching for one in her major. Plenty of college grads are doing the same boat. Hopefully the economy will get better.

By: America
by: Exactly   

I bet 95% of undergrads are concerned about getting a decent job when they graduate and hoping they didn't spend 4 years getting, say, an engineering degree in order to work as a barista at Starbucks.

By: Exactly
#7by:    

I know the economy is bad but I found out this person did not look for a better job. She is a low performer who is waiting to get married. I guess that is what she wants to do.

By: Kim
#8by:    

I am a business major with a great job waiting for me in June 2013. Pick the right major and you will have no worries!

By: Mary
by: Haha   

But what is the right major? Business is not a safe bet unless you're either connected or lucky, otherwise it's very risky. There really aren't safe majors anymore. I mean there are really bad choices like African studies or poetry, but there aren't great sure-fire ones these days.

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.