facebook

which fraternities hang with which sororities?

by:    

which fraternities hang with which sororities???? from a future rushee who is just wondering

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They all hang out with each other. No single fraternity hangs out with one single sorority.

By: LSU

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

THIS IS THE LSU SORORITY TIER ORDER.

WWW. lsugreeksthatmatter.blogspot.com/2013/01/lsu-soror ity-tier-system.html

By: TRUTH
by: anonymous   

The only people who care about this are the people who are ranked in the "Top Tier" or "Upper Middle Tier", regardless if it's accurate or not. Ever wonder how there are so many less pictures of the girls in the middle tier/lower tier on the website? Because they don't care enough to submit pictures and think the site is dumb. It should be renamed the LSU sorority tier order of vanity because that's basically what you're saying

By: anonymous
by: uh no   

ha the first reply to this is so comical. they also don't understand how that blog worked. the girls didn't submit THEMSELVES. there were rosters online of each sorority and the creator of LSUGTM went through those rosters themself and put the girls on. so you have to be pretty PERIOD. the lower tier chapters have less pretty girls: IT'S THE SAD TRUTH ACCEPT IT THETA!

By: uh no
#3by:    

THIS IS THE LSU FRATERNITY TIER ORDER.

www. lsugreeksthatmatter.blogspot.com/2013/01/lsu-fraternity-tier -system_18.html

By: TRUTH
by: Yep   

That's very accurate.
ΣΧ/ΚΑ
ΚΣ/ΘΞ
ΠΚΦ
ΣΦΕ

By: Yep
by: ^   

I'd put Pi Kapp on level with Theta Xi, maybe even give them a slight edge.

By: ^
#4by:    

I was expecting those to suck, but they're actually pretty accurate.

By: Huh^
by: Yeah   

They were dead on at first, but she changed the fraternity tiers and kind of messed them up right before she got found out, but on the other hand after seeing that video her opinion is pretty irrelevant.

By: Yeah
#5by:    

The sorority tier is not accurate at all. I went to ZTA's grub in the fall and I saw very very many hot girls. Haven't seen one hott girl in Theta so there's no way they should be ranked on the same tier.

By: the man
by: No   

Go home zeta

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.