facebook

lsu sorority girls that never grow up beyond high

by: Blair

school. They only hang out with the girls they went to high school with, they use their high school friends daddies to get jobs. They are social misfits when it come to acting like college people.

You're in college now, maybe its time to grow up!

Posted By: Blair
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Blair   

Hey I am greek I'm just tired of all those tacky BR users. I'm from Shreveport and well I have no patience for the "high school" BR girls in my sorority. Really after four years of college you would think they would have tried with some of the other members.

By the way I have friends who are not greek, but they aren't as judgemental as you!

By: Blair
#2  by: Hahaha   

Ya I'm also Greek and if you think calling people
That aren't Greek "GDI's" is cool or funny your just a douche lol.
Calling people GDI's is about as cool as TFM. Being Greek
Means you know your better than those people but still
Being polite to them.

By: Hahaha
by: HahaDec 21, 2012 12:04:43 AM

I literally defined the difference. I don't think all non-Greeks are GDIs, did you actually read the post?

By: Haha
by: HahaDec 21, 2012 12:14:46 AM

A GDI is the person who writes for the school newspaper and uses every possible chance to write about how awful Greeks are, or the person who comes to Greek rank or whatever to troll it and insult everyone for being Greek. An Independent is that random person you see walking around campus who doesn't have any animosity toward you just cause you're wearing letters, they're your friend who didn't join a GLO, they're basically all non-Greeks who don't go out of their way to oppose us.

#3  by: Hmm   

Touch?

By: Hmm
by: HahaDec 21, 2012 1:42:45 AM

sorry that was immature, you're probably right.

#4  by: Blair   

So sad to be so immature.

By: Blair

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.