facebook

Joining a sorority as a trans-woman!! 🏳️‍⚧️ ⚧

by: Abra Cadabra

Hellll-oh Frogs!

Can anyone give the lowdown on what it’s like at TCU to rush as a trans woman?

Posted By: Abra Cadabra
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lgbtq   

Lots of trans girls are in Greek life, it’s nbd.

By: lgbtq
#2  by: sam   

so each chapter has a different definition of a “woman”, this was very evident with Grant who rushed at bama. But i think breaking barriers is so so important. i am not aware of any trans women that have gone through recruitment at tcu. if a pnm is a trans women, i advise for her to find women in each sorority that she think would support her (politically). unfortunately a lot of tcu can be stuck in 1960s. but if you’re comfy, share your story with those members. if not, go on rush dates with them anyways !!

By: sam
by: BGJun 17, 2024 9:52:24 AM

I’m a bi girl who will be going through recruitment. Which srats r the most queer friendly??

By: BG
by: factsJun 19, 2024 12:44:36 PM

gphi and phi mu have had lgbtq sisters in the past

By: facts
by: Plz dontJul 26, 2024 10:16:53 AM

For goodness sake please do not rush. Wtf

By: Plz dont
#3  by: Well   

For sure KD, they take anyone!

By: Well
by: HaJun 19, 2024 9:31:08 PM

So does your mom!

By: Ha
by: HuhJun 23, 2024 2:03:41 PM

You’re thinking of ADPI

By: Huh
#4  by: trolling   

This is a troll post. Don't feed it. Same post on other school sites.

By: trolling
#5  by: Hiya   

TCU is prob one of the most trans supportive communities 💯

By: Hiya
#6  by: lol   

Why would you go to school at TCU whether you're trans or straight? Tuition is now higher here than it is a Harvard...and TCU ain't no Harvard!!

By: lol
by: ehJun 26, 2024 8:46:59 PM

Someone is just trying to provoke on here. They are doing the same thing on other sites.

By: eh
#7  by: frog   

You will be alright for the most part. Unfortunately it’s more of once you’re in one and people start talking…personally heard guys and girls talk poorly about this one lesbian girl in a sorority and a trans individual in their class (they didn’t know was trans and then started “feeling” weird after figuring out). Def not in your face but sadly behind your back there will be people talking negatively about you.

By: frog
#8  by: ques   

I hope this post is legitimate. I'm a trans girl and would love to go through recruitment but I'm nervous about it. Is TCU Panhellenic really becoming more accepting of the lgbtq+ community?

By: ques
by: factsAug 11, 2024 10:59:53 PM

This TCU so overall it's conservative but.... the culture is changing and it may be time to test the waters. I say go for it and see what happens. Best of luck to you!

By: facts
by: .Aug 15, 2024 8:13:11 PM

Praying this is a joke do not come to Tcu if you’re trans this is not an accepting community yes half the school is from California myself included but most aren’t liberal or why would they come here

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.