facebook

which sororities are best for academics

by:    

I see the grade rankings for 2019. Can anyone comment on the most “academic” houses? I am trying to go pre-med but would like to pledge as well in the Fall of 2020.

Posted By: Academics
Page 3 of 3
#21by:    

hello! I agree with many of these comments! as an update for the past semester (fall 2019), the top grades were theta (3.597), chi o (3.586), sigma kappa (3.507), adpi (3.499), and phi mu (3.497). all of the chapters here on campus do strive for academic success, but these chapters may focus more than others if that is what you are looking for. additionally, do not worry about being pre-med. they all have sisters of all majors - don't be discouraged! if anything, this could be an awesome talking point during recruitment! the chapters will set you up for success with academic mentors and study groups!

By: an update :)
#22by:    

hello! as an update, for the fall of 2019 (last semester) the grade rankings were theta (3.597), chi o (3.586), sig kap (3.507), adpi (3.499), and phi mu (3.497). the lowest gpa was 3.355. this shows how close in grades each house is. every house has a degree of academic focus, and while some houses may have this more than others you will find an academic group in each. after all, every student here did at least get in to TCU. also, houses with higher gpas do not only take girls with "easy majors." there are no easy majors at TCU, and I know plenty of girls that are biology and chemistry in the houses with top grades. take the time to ask them about grades and study hours during the scholarship round of recruitment!

By: update
#23by:    

^^^

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.