facebook

which sororities are best for academics

by: Academics

I see the grade rankings for 2019. Can anyone comment on the most “academic” houses? I am trying to go pre-med but would like to pledge as well in the Fall of 2020.

Posted By: Academics
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Sorority Grades   

Chi, Theta, ADPI & ACO have highest grades fairly consistently. Detailed grades of the Greeks are posted (do Google search) for each semester.

By: Sorority Grades
by: /Dec 1, 2019 2:59:33 PM

Which mean they all major in communications, theater arts or some ridiculously easy major. . If your house has a high gpa, then you have easy majors.

By: /
#2  by: Zeta   

Zeta is top as well.

By: Zeta
#3  by: Chi O Tops Grades   

For the Spring 2019, Chi O had the best GPA overall.

By: Chi O Tops Grades
#4  by: Jen   

There are academically focused girls in EVERY sorority. What sorority you join won’t ensure your grades are strong. That must come from you and your work ethic. Some majors are harder than others so a pre med gpa might be lower than someone studying communications, etc. One of the nicest and smartest girls I know here is a DDD. She’s in the honors college and I wish I had her gpa. Also know a XO that loves to party and isn’t that concerned with school so stereotypes are just that... stereotypes.

By: Jen
#5  by: Pretty Accurate   

Good ranking.

By: Pretty Accurate
#6  by: Good Info   

Agree.

By: Good Info
#7  by: Good Info   

Chi O is tops, then Theta then ADPi are the top 3.

By: Good Info
#8  by: Good Ranking   

Good stuff.

By: Good Ranking
#9  by: Accurate Ranking   

This is about right.

By: Accurate Ranking
#10  by: Best Rank   

Good info.

By: Best Rank

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.