facebook

sororities

by:    

I'm from out of state and don't know much about the sorority system at TCU. Without being mean about it, could you tell me which are the best sororities and why you think they're good. Also, if there are some with bad reputations, please tell me that too.

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Anyone you ask will have a different opinion on the ranks of the sororities - it's impossible to have them. However it is generally agreed that there are two major groups that are divided with a small middle ground. That being said, the vaguest but probably most accurate and unbiased answer to your question is:

Desirable (in no order):
Kappa
PiPhi
Tridelt
Zeta
ChiO

Middle (in no order):
Theta
DG

Undesirable (in no order):
AChiO
ADPi
AOPi
SigmaKappa
GammaPhi

By: tcu

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: um hi   

it sounds like those two posts above are gphi.. I'd say the first list is pretty on mark.

By: um hi
by: uh   

have you seen a kappa lately? no way are they desirable

By: uh
#2by:    

take tridelt and kappa down to middle and move gamma phi up to middle and you've got an accurate ranking

By: ehhh
#3by:    

No way is Kappa and Tri Delt in the desireable category. Kappa has fallen like a rock and Tri Delt hasn't been top in a VERY long time. Likewise, no way is Gamma Phi in the undesirable list. They have won more awards and have higher grades than most houses. Move all three of these houses into the middle and you will be fairly on the mark. Even then, what makes a house top for someone does not make it top for another. If you want real world advise that helps PNMs, they have to go into each house with an open mind and see how THEY are treated and feel about the girls in every house. That is the only real test that matters.

By: Tcu
#4by:    

For the record like Beta (fraternity), AOII is the newest sorority on campus. Not sure how they can be "undesirable" after only 2 semesters. Anyway PNM, the best advice I give you is that don't worry about the rankings. They change every year, and no 2 people will give you the exact same answer. No matter what, you will get judged by others for your choice. What matters is that you are happy with the choice you made.

By: Unbiased

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.