facebook

rush

by:    

If I come from a lower middle class family should I not rush?

Posted By: question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There are some houses that care a lot about your income. DDD, Kappa Kappa Gamma are probably this worst about this. That doesn't mean you shouldn't rush. There are houses that choose member on who they are as people and that is what sisters for life is all about. Good luck finding your new house!

By: Frog1st
#2by:    

if you are a good person at heart, you shouldn't have a problem getting in

By: no you should rush

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I was talking about joining a fraternity

By: ?
#4by:    

if you're a cool and likeable guy then how much money your family does or doesn't have shouldn't matter. But you need to realize that dues are about $1500 a semester, and if you do join a fraternity, majority of your pledge brothers will be spending a lot more $$$ than you can, so that might be awkward.
You will also probably not be rushed by SAE, Kappa Sig, Sigma Chi, or Phi Delt, all of which come from money and rush kids they know, who also come from money.
Advice: rush. You'll regret it if you don't

By: @rush
#5by:    

Post below is dead on

By: Advise

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.