facebook

pnm

by:    

Not being from Texas, what are the kinds of clothe or brands I should consider wearing for rush??

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

are you serious...

By: ...
#2by:    

abercrombie and hollister

By: hmmm
by: ha   

agreed. do it.

By: ha
#3by:    

california?

By: let me guess

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: TCUfish   

To boo: I would love to know what sorority you are in to assure I do not pledge it. It is the rude and discouraging comments that make me question my participation in recruitment. I would be embarrassed to be associated with an organization with girls as mean as some of the ones on this website.

By: TCUfish
#4by:    

Posting such rude and false answers makes up look bad people! Real answer, check out Lily Pulitzer, Tory Burch and other classic designers.

By: Tcu
#5by:    

seriously, no one cares what you wear as long as you look cute and classy. never once a problem in rush, I promise.

By: what
by: um hi   

this post is ridiculous. no one cares what brands you wear.

By: um hi
#6by:    

If you DO wear Lilly, please don't wear something with an awful print. Stick with solids or little designs. You don't need to look like your agenda lol

By: lilly
#7by:    

Lilly Pullitzer, Vineyard Vines, Jcrew etc. TCU is pretty "preppy", so definitely get yourself some sperrys.

By: :)
by: ....   

.....but please don't wear them during rush.......

By: ....
#8by:    

haha why would you wear vineyard vines during rush too....

By: ^^^^^
#9by:    

A big LOL to this post

By: Ha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.