facebook

what's the scoop

by: newbeie

I've been hearing that ZTA, TriDelt,and Chio are the top three sororities... I'm a kappa legacy and think I have lots to offer. If you are a legacy does that mean the top sororities will automatically cut you or is there a chance to get a bid from a top house even if you are a legacy of a sorority that you might not be as interested in?

Posted By: newbeie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Purple15   

Kappa is a great house. Don't go by what you hear. Go into each house with an open mind.

By: Purple15
#2  by: Legacy   

This question is an example of how harmful this site can be! There is no way tridelt is better than Kappa! You shouldn't go by people's post on here. Go through the houses as equals(ALL) the houses. Don't let someone you don't even know make you put down your legacy. Many girls would not agree that all the houses you listed as being best. It's an individuals feeling with the people in a house, not the letters on the door.

By: Legacy
by: freshmanApr 12, 2013 7:40:28 PM

kappa is a great house at tcu! Definitely in the top tier along with tridelt, zta, chi o, and pi phi. Don't get too caught up in the specificities of the top 1, 2, and 3 houses. During rush you'll figure out which houses you'd like to be in and which ones you wouldn't on the first day. Legacies really only play a huge role when it comes to pref round... other than that it's really fair game. good luck!

By: freshman
#3  by: Wise   

Kappa is a good house at TCU. You will know where you fit once you visit each house. Houses change every year with the new pledges and those that leave. There are houses with long legacies at TCU and these are often called "top" but don't count out the newer houses. Be open to everything and you will end up where your happy...you never know, you could be a Kappa after all.

By: Wise
#4  by: blackcat   

are you rich? you gotta be rich to be kappa.

By: blackcat
#5  by: Sassy   

Any of these houses may be right for you. Kappa is a great house here. Go into all of the houses as equals and you will get a feel for what they are about. They all have a little different feel.

By: Sassy
#6  by: 2day   

Each one of these is a little different. Go where you feel welcome. A legacy is great and so is Kappa but only you will know what fits you. Don't limit any house because they change every year as old and new girls combine. Good luck!

By: 2day
#7  by: tcu   

kappas the most down to earth sorority. parties hard and don't deal with drama i respect them

By: tcu
#8  by: Welcome   

All these houses are very different. Once you go through all the houses you will know what is best fit for you. Don't limit yourself.

By: Welcome
#9  by: Needing to know   

Kappa is one of the top houses here. Don't discount your legacy!

By: Needing to know

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.