facebook

sorority rankings?

by:    

I'm coming from out of state and rushing in august so I want to know more what about the houses on campus!

Posted By: rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

reputation wise?? At this point, its like this:

Top- A Phi, Theta, GPhi
Upper Middle- Kappa, KD, AXO, AXiD, Pi Phi, Chi O, DG
Lower Middle- tri delt, AOII
Bottom- Phi Mu, ADII

By: how
by: afiil   

accurate

By: afiil
by: unl   

Honestly feel like this is true, our campus has a distinct top and bottom few but everyone else is similar in the middle socially and involvement wise! You'd be lucky to get into a majority of the houses on campus

By: unl
by: soro   

on point

By: soro
by: spoton   

This is so accurate

By: spoton
by: rank   

probably most accurate rank I've seen for reps right now

By: rank
#2by:    

I think this is generally kind of accurate. However, you should keep in my mind that even a lot of the "middle" houses have some very larges gaps in between them. Like you really can't say that girls in kappa and kappa delta are having the same experience. I just think grouping all of those houses together is kind of off.

By: but
#3by:    

wait...why? After last years pledge classes a lot of houses evened out. Socially, sisterhood, involvement wise there’s a lot of opportunity for great experiences on our campus

By: greek
#4by:    

AOII is not lower middle. I have no idea why his rank states this. They at least upper middle. He last couple pledge classes have been awesome. They have well rounded gals.

By: UNL
#5by:    

Phi Mu will give bids to literally almost anyone, they are nice girls however. Take that as you will.

By: just so you know

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: But actually    

Plenty of girls got cut from them this year

By: But actually
#6by:    

go in open minded! you will have a great experience either way. it's a little stressing but go with your gut and have fun meaningful conversations! you'll have an idea and you will find your house. every girl and every house is there to help you find your home and i think we all can agree on that

By: hello!
by: hello!   

my house happens to be in the upper middle tier of this opinion but everyone is going to say they believe they are top because of how their experiences have been. we have a great greek system and im happy to see over the past years of all the pettiness dying down. each house is different and great in their own ways and you wont be judged on where ever you end up going because rush is all about the pnms

By: hello!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.