facebook

top fraternities right now?

by: Igr

It seems sig chi has lost a lot of momentum but maybe they can pull it around next semester. Sig ep has lost the respect of a lot of sorrority women so I guess I'd have to think pike is top house now? What do you think?

Posted By: Igr
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

oh dear god no Pike is not top house. I am an upperclassmen and I guess preference changes per grade but I would say Pike is top tier, not top house. Sig chi has for sure lost momentum but I still think sig ep has a lot of respect from women. Ask a different group of girls and they might say otherwise, but from what I've heard sig ep is top house.

By: lol
by: @lolJan 27, 2016 2:04:46 PM

sig ep or sig chi... ? FYI - you mixed 2 frats - which are totally different

By: @lol
by: @@lolJan 27, 2016 5:00:55 PM

Nope. I was agreeing that Sig chi has lost momentum - as the original author said - but disagreed that Sig Ep has lost respect with women - which the author also said.

By: @@lol
#2  by: SigEp   

SigEp knows that it can extend invitations to become a brother broadly to anyone who meets the minimum GPA because of the transformative power of its Balanced Man Program. SigEp leads, others follow.

By: SigEp
by: LOLJan 27, 2016 8:08:21 PM

According to startribune SigEp does a little bit more than lead

By: LOL
#3  by: MP   

The Balanced Man Program is based on continuous, single-tier development divided between four challenges. Balanced Man Program chapters will have the opportunity to participate in four challenges that progress throughout their entire college experience.

Members in the SIGMA Challenge will focus on time management skills and chapter orientation. The PHI Challenge will help emerging leaders develop leadership skills and gentlemanly behavior. The EPSILON Challenge provides members opportunities to tackle leadership positions within the chapter and campus community, as well as develop a sense of civility. Lastly, members in the BROTHER MENTOR Challenge will focus on their experience after college and will begin developing professional skills for the working world.

By: MP
by: stopJan 30, 2016 8:47:51 PM

can u not

By: stop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.