facebook

already planned out?

by:    

If I don't really know any girls in sororities, do i have no chance to get a bid from rushing informally? Like do they already have an idea of who they want to invite into the house?

Posted By: informal
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Absolutely not! Some chapters will ask members if they know any girls going through recruitment ahead of time, and yes, that can play a role in who gets a bid, but in no way do they plan out who they are going to take before recruitment starts. Go through informal, you won't regret it!

By: :)
#2by:    

Does anyone know what sororities are doing informal?

By: Jw

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I know of DG for sure, Pi Phi for sure and maybe AXO

By: to JW
by: Changed    

Total just changed like 30 minutes ago so a lot of houses are no longer doing informal (DG being one of them)

By: Changed
#4by:    

I'm not sure if the above comment is true; I know some chapters had events this week and already had ones in the future scheduled and planned. I doubt they would cancel them after planning them and advertising them. Check with individual chapters to see if they are participating. They are the best sources.

By: Really?
by: DG isn't doing informal   

Total changed

By: DG isn't doing informal
#5by:    

do they or not? on their website you can still find the info about doing it... I am confused. sorry for asking via this website.

By: @DG isn't doing informal
by: Tru   

It's DG they definitely do

By: Tru
#6by:    

No, DG is not doing informal. I don't know why people would come on here and tell you that they aren't if they actually were because that'd be extremely embarrassing.

By: One more time...
#7by:    

These are the chapters that are officially participating in informal recruitment this week, per the BeGreek website:

Alpha Epsilon Phi
Alpha Gamma Delta
Alpha Sigma Kappa
Kappa Alpha Theta
Lambda Delta Phi
Phi Beta Chi
Pi Beta Phi

By: informal

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.