facebook

rankings?

by:    

Top: KKG, APhi, PiPhi
Upper Middle: AOPII, DG, GPhi
Middle: AXO, ChiO
Bottom: AGD, Theta

Idk I dropped formal recruitment but this is just what I've kind of heard / seen from my friends in Greek life.

Posted By: Goph
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'd drop GPhi down to middle and then say that those are generally how people rank the sororities here.

By: Umn
#2by:    

Why is AOPII upper middle?

By: Confused
by: Anon    

I feel like AOPII is middle. This year they've been trying to become top tier though

By: Anon
by: Tru   

You're right, they should be in the top tier

By: Tru
#3by:    

I don't think AOPII is top. I think they are doing a lot of self promoting when in reality all the sororities are great! It just makes me think less of them when they appear to be doing lots of self promoting because they care so much about the tier system

By: No
by: I agree   

Finally someone said it

By: I agree
by: Mohammed    

Nah aopii is top tier

By: Mohammed
#4by:    

Only AOPII's think that

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hmmm   

Pretty obvious the same person wrote all these AOII comments because nobody refers to them as "AOPII"

By: Hmmm
by: Mohammad    

^ Real detective here

By: Mohammad
#5by:    

It could also be argued that gphi is rising on a similar ranking of dg. I agree though, AOPII is not that great

By: Comment
by: Aopii   

No aopii is top tier

By: Aopii
#6by:    

Good joke

By: @aopii
#7by:    

In my eyes it looks like this: (this all varies depending on individual though)

KKG/APhi
Pi Phi
AOII
----
DG
GPhi
----
AXO
XO
----
AGD
Theta

Kappa and APhi equal, Pi Phi shortly behind just because from my perspective they aren't quite as active as the other too. AOII is further below but still top five. Upper middle would be DG, trailed by GPhi who I think has had a good enough past few years to seem worthy of upper middle, but again depends on who you ask. AXO has remained a constant and likable middle house. XO is doing well enough for the first few years to be a middle tier as well. AGD and Theta are where they've always been.

By: Agreed but
by: Spot on   

I agree with this. DG is having some inner turmoil too so that could affect next year's recruitment.

By: Spot on
#8by:    

AOPII or AOII (either way you write it), they are not top tier.

By: Sorry
by: finally   

THANK YOU. They constantly self promote on here.

By: finally
by: Bashar al assad   

Nah I've seen aopii and they are definetly top tier

By: Bashar al assad
#9by:    

please tell us more about it!

By: @spot on
by: Curious   

wait, yes, whats up

By: Curious

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.