facebook

dg cob

by:    

So word on the street is that DG has to do continuous open bidding (what theta and agd usually have to do) because they've had 7 girls drop already so they no longer meet quota

Posted By: goldy
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

HAHA and they say they're top tier? Top tier and middle tier chapters do not have to cob hahahaha

By: Yessss
by: yah or nah   

they do not say that they are top tier!

By: yah or nah
#2by:    

Nice post, this is great.

By: You're so cool
#3by:    

Is that true... 7 girls dropped? Do you mean PNM or active members?

By: Cool
by: Yeah   

New members!

By: Yeah
by: cool - not cool   

I am sorry for DG! :-(

By: cool - not cool
by: cool - not cool   

due to their "special" questionnaire... or the adult diaper thing?

By: cool - not cool
by: What   

What's the adult diaper thing

By: What
#4by:    

they didn't meet quota during formal in the first place, they had the same number of new members as theta

By: hm
#5by:    

what was the quota?

By: yah or nah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

word on the street = rumor. proof it or leave.

By: @pseudo goldy
by: okay   

"proof it"? lol prove

By: okay
by: Truth   

My roommates a dg and she said it's true!

By: Truth
#7by:    

Lots of sororities are having girls drop especially because pledge classes were so big this year, many girls just felt they didn't fit. Not saying DG hasn't had girls drop, but many other houses have too and quota is not expected to be raised due to Phi Mu coming in the fall, so even if they had a lot more girls drop it's unlikely they would have to COB

By: Truth
by: Wrong   

Except they actually do have to do COB/Spring recruitment.. Heard that right from my friend who is a DG. Like you said, it's not that big of a deal, lots of houses have had girls drop. Not all though, my house has only lost 1 girl.

By: Wrong
by: Truth2   

it's not that big of a deal - right. And please correct me if I am wrong but hasn't even top tier Alpha Phi "gained" 3 new members in the spring 2015??? aaaand nobody cared about... nor called them out for COB/ Spring recruitment... just saying.

By: Truth2
#8by:    

They don't have to give bids.

By: Not True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.