facebook

importance of gpa

by:    

So I'm a transfer student and will be rushing as a sophomore this year; but my GPA isn't the best.
So that poses the question, if I hit it off well with a certain house but my GPA isn't up to their requirements, will that deter them from offering me a bid?

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Houses will automatically drop you after the first day if your GPA doesn't meet their requirements

By: gophers
by: Yes but    

This is true, but don't let that keep you from going through recruitment! You never know what could happen

By: Yes but
#2by:    

My guess is that if your GPA was adequate enough to be accepted to transfer to the U, it will meet or exceed most sorority requirements. Most organizations require a lesser minimum GPA for transfer students than freshmen out of high school, anyway. Most organizations have these GPA requirements listed on the BeGreek website. Good luck!

By: also

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.