facebook

recruitment video

by:    

Alpha Phi recruitment video vs. Alpha Omicron Pi video ... ?

Posted By: :-D
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I would prefer AXO ... they seem to be really chilled.

By: FellowGreek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Doesnt matter, both are strong, great houses

By: Greekchic
#3by:    

Links?

By: Gopha
#4by:    

AOPi doesn't have one. At least they haven't posted it anywhere and it's not on youtube. A Phi, Gamma Phi and A Chi O have one. In my opinion, Gamma Phi is the best, followed by A Phi, then A Chi O. A Phi's is kinda random at some points and only shows like 6 girls. You can tell it was filmed in an hour. A Chi O picked the wrong song, it makes the video a bit of a downer.

By: ?
#5by:    

If we're judging on appearance and sound editing etc., DG's video is the best; it's full of sunshine and beautiful blondes on a lake. Alpha Phi's is polished and proper.

A Chi O and Gamma Phi show more about chapter events during the year and display a wide representation of membership. They're more realistic and not as cherry picked.

It's a toss up and each video is stellar in their own way.

By: director
by: Dg   

Dgs video literally showed the few attractive girls they had. It was pathetic and wannabeish

By: Dg
by: greek   

dg's video is good but i agree that it isn't representative of the chapter as a whole

By: greek
by: @123   

Ok dg

By: @123
by: 123   

lol i'm a guy, snapchat me umnlife99 if you want

By: 123
#6by:    

AGD and XO just put their's out.

AGD failed on filming and editing. Like it's half out of focus or moving in extreme slow-mo when it doesn't need to be, thank God it wasn't longer than 2 minutes.

You could tell XO's was mostly professionally done. I liked this video, but it was pretty short.

So far Gamma Phi, DG and XO are my favorites.

By: 5
by: X   

Chi O's was great except I wished the testimonials had been filmed outside instead of a blank backdrop. Otherwise good job!

AGDs had no narrative or story to tell. :/

By: X
by: guy   

Since when are the XO's so hot? They are smoking in the video! total babes

By: guy
by: 7   

AGD failed so hard they literally deleted it like 2 days after they posted it.

By: 7

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.