facebook

would it be a waste of time going through formal r

by:    

I'm a junior so I'm well aware that it might be a tad difficult getting bids. Should I even bother?

Posted By: V
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It is more difficult during formal rush but if you go through informal recruitment you have a much better chance because you get to spend more time with the girls and it's much more casual. I joined my sorority as a second semester junior and it is a very solid chapter on campus. I say if it's in your heart, go for it. It will work out if it's supposed to. :-)

By: Sororitygirlolhoworiginal
#2by:    

you should rush

By: rush

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

As long as you have decent grades you shouldn't have too much trouble! Some chapters flat out drop all juniors, but it can't hurt to try.

By: L
#4by:    

There are houses that take juniors! But, you might feel a little weird. You really do a lot with your new member class when you first join, and it's hard if there is a gap between you and the others (for example, a lot of freshman live by other freshman in the dorms and can get together to do stuff, but if you're in an apartment, you can feel left out). I think you should give it a shot anyways, you can always drop if you think it isn't right for you, and it has the potential to really work out! I have some friends who joined their houses as juniors and they loved it!

By: sororityStar

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.