Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Minnesota

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: KKG   

kkg is the b-e-s-t-! :) kappa love

By: KKG
#2  by: frat   

best house on campus. girls are the hottest, and the easiest to talk to. all seem to have great personalities. also, have an awesome pledge class.

By: frat
#3  by: lolzatfrat   

nobody thinks kappa is the hottest house on campus besides....well, kappa...

By: lolzatfrat
#4  by: Disagree   

To Lolzatkappa:

I am in a fraternity and Kappa by far is the best house this year. DG along with APhi are going downhill. Kappa has some of the best looking girls on campus, along with girls with the best personalities. I'm not saying that other houses don't have great looking girls because DG,PiPhi, & APhi all have great looking girls. As of this year kappa has continuously impressed me so I would have to say that right now Kappa is the top house.

By: Disagree
#5  by: ok   

literally nobody (i'm in a frat) besides kappa thinks kappa has the hottest girls. or is the best house on campus. aphi, pi phi, and dg all have better looking girls

By: ok
#6  by: Gophs   

Well I'm in a fraternity, not in a frat like this guy right up here ^^, and I would say that Kappa is definitely one of the best looking group of women on campus. Hard to distinguish between the top few based on looks only.

By: Gophs
#7  by: umn   

awkward moment when this frat guy thinks that DG's are good looking.

By: umn
#8  by: re:ok   

I'm sure you're in a frat

Bye

By: re:ok
#9  by: yupp   

I'm in a frat and we all agree that kappa has the best girls, based on looks and personality. They by far have become the best house this year.

By: yupp

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.