facebook

xo

by:    

What's the story? I know they're new here, but I actually haven't heard much about them since they got here.

Posted By: blondie
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Only if you weigh more than 150lbs

By: tru
by: tru1   

ha ha ha - oldie but goldie. they are cute and try to find their way back. they are doing well.

By: tru1
by: Close   

@tru Applies on DGs

By: Close
#2by:    

As a retuning organization on campus they are hell bent on working their way to securing a top tier position and anyone who thinks that they won't be able to achieve it better watch out. Their national organization is the largest in the world for a reason.

By: First Responder
by: lol   

I could go on about the stuff I found out about them but I won't

By: lol
#3by:    

I'm not sure how the comment above is creepy or has anything to do with anything. Every chapter has it's own ritual and important ideas and messages that have been around for a hundred years and mean a great deal to the women who practice them. The fact that you don't understand this means that you are not Greek and will never will be.

By: What

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Many Greek organizations have Greek gods/goddesses as inspirations and call them their patrons. KKG has Minerva, Zeta has Themis, Tri Delt has Poseidon, A Chi O has Hera, TKE has Apollo etc. I'm not really sure how this is creepy or relevant to anything. Ritual is important to Greeks, don't attack us because you didn't get a bid and were bored on a Thursday night trolling on the internet.

By: so?
#5by:    

One of the prettiest and most popular girls from my high school chose Chi Omega... so...just saying

By: hi
by: hi   

just kidding! they chose to be GDI's

By: hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.