8) AGD
9) Phi Mu
10) Theta

Posted By: Gopher
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: A   

I’d put Aphi below Pi Phi and DG.

Aopi should be lower middle. Those girls are awkward and they’ve done poorly in formal recruitment the last few years.

The middle is AXO, Gphi, XO and AGD. XO seems to be climbing based on recruitment success but a lot of girls dropped last year. Not sure where they are going.

PM needs a house and they will climb quickly.

By: A
by: okJul 5, 2022 12:36:52 PM

Im surprised PM isnt looking to buy zeta psi's house. Then again, I feel like it should be given to another frat that isnt and wants to be on row

By: ok
by: StudentJul 5, 2022 1:05:56 PM

Is PM looking to buy Zeta Psi's house?

By: Student
by: Stac20Jul 7, 2022 4:19:19 PM

I’d actually disagree with you. Axo has been doing really bad with recruitment. There’s no way pi phi and dg are higher than aphi…. there’s also no way xo and axo are higher than aoii. You can tell a lot about the rankings based off of their Instagram followers. Aoii and gphi also did really well during recruitment.

By: Stac20
by: ehAug 29, 2022 6:59:48 PM

I know when chi os current house went on sale (forget which frat it was), phi mu was originally offered it but turned it down because they didn’t wanna be on row and we’re looking to buy a property and rebuild. not sure what their thought process is now

By: eh
#2  by: pretty close   

i would put pi phi and dg together and axo and aoii together! otherwise it’s accurate

By: pretty close
#3  by: Tiers    

I'd divide this into tiers because within the tiers, the houses are similarly strong in recruitment. Plus, with the tiers, the houses aren't better per se but vary based on what vibe a girl is looking for:

Top Tier:
KKG, Aphi, PiPhi, DG

Mid:
AXO, Aopi, Gphi, XO, AGD

Lower:
PM, Theta

By: Tiers
by: DGJul 27, 2022 10:12:30 AM

DG is so NOT top tier

By: DG
by: Hahaha Jul 30, 2022 3:35:07 PM

It doesn’t matter whatever an anonymous human thinks on an anonymous website.

By: Hahaha
by: .May 31, 2023 9:11:51 PM

AGD is def low tier

By: .
#4  by: Nooo   

Thank you but no. You better stay active on your own careers

By: Nooo
#5  by: Embarrassing    

So i want to speak about the TTs. What do you want your followers to believe who you are as a sisterhood? By posting and exposing your members?
Example DGs Adam sandler thing. For me it came off rude pushing your sister into the front getting on her knees and doing some kind of twerk? What do you think this message does display to your future members?

By: Embarrassing
#6  by: Hmm   

Aphi and piPhi are top tier. They actually like the members. Krappa is lower tier with narcissistic social climbers.

By: Hmm
by: Are you okSep 28, 2023 4:14:07 PM

Nasty and unnecessary comment also blatantly lying.

By: Are you ok
by: Bool Sep 30, 2023 5:14:04 PM

Someone is upset that they didn’t get a bid from Kappa….

By: Bool
by: TruthJan 12, 2024 12:57:54 AM

Kkg gets a bad evaluation and it’s’you didn’t get a bid’ sorry but it’s true! Kkg is weird

By: Truth
#7  by: Minnesota    

I think Theta is higher snd Pi phi and kappa are top. Move aphi down

By: Minnesota

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.