facebook

Rising vs falling sororities?

by:    

Thoughts based on previous pledge classes and reputations on campus?

Posted By: Hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

no one really care about that stuff here, especially people who arent in greeklife so no one has a campus wide reputation (except everyone knows to avoid SAE). The only sorority that's changed at all last year is chi omega getting a house but the girls are still the same mixed bag so old ranks for all houses are still valid

By: gophergal
by: Gopher   

What would u say those ranks are? Curious if u guys think chi o moved up since getting a house-probably will know more once recruitment is over

By: Gopher
by: rankz   

the "top" houses are kappa, aphi, pi phi, and dg in that order but ranks really dont mean anything to girls not in those 4 houses or frat boys who are status obsessed. But also most frat boys don't care about a girl being in a certain house as long as she's hot so you can go pi phi or phi mu it won't make anyone like you more or less

By: rankz
#2by:    

No one in their right mind would pay dues to APhi. Nearly every girl they put on IG as a hot new member dropped out.
They lost their ….

By: What has changed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

No reputations have changed. Top houses are Kappa/ Aphi then Pi Phi then DG

By: Rank
#4by:    

aphi and kappa (especially aphi) are falling from “top” houses. i think the “top” houses now are pi phi and dg. both had really good pcs the past few years and i know a lot of pnms go for these sororities rather than aphi/kappa!

By: truth
by: Senior   

I wouldn’t group kappa with aphi anymore I would group them with pi phi-they recruit similarity and tons of girls find themselves at those two on pref

By: Senior
#5by:    

Everyone has a different opinion. This is not the south but APhi is as well not that respected. Nationwide their new top PNMs drop after 2 weeks. Here they drop out after sophomore year.

By: RTB
#6by:    

This is so completely wrong from my experiences on campus

By: idgi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.