facebook

Rushing!! Tips and Advice

by:    

What are some good tips or advice you'd give to any girl rushing this fall?

Posted By: MNNN
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Be yourself-not who you think the house wants. Recruitment does a really good job of putting girls in houses with other girls similar to them, so don’t get your heart set on certain houses and just be yourself

By: !
#2by:    

Don’t fall in love with a house and close yourself off to others because some are very selective just because they have to be with the number of girls in recruitment

By: la

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: llol   

What does the whole number thing mean?

By: llol
#3by:    

Break away from the traditional talking points, you want the recruiters to remember you once each round is over

By: Hi
by: !!!!!   

What would be some examples?

By: !!!!!
by: yes   

as a past recruiter, I can vouch for this!! it doesn’t have to be anything super crazy, but I definitely remember the girls who put themselves out there more than the girls who stuck the the same “major, hometown, hobby” script. just try to have a normal conversation with the recruiter, don’t have them initiate the entire convo

By: yes
by: La   

Some examples could be favorite Netflix show, best Minneapolis restaurant, unpopular opinion of some sort etc

By: La
#4by:    

don’t listen to the “ranks” on here, they make no sense irl

By: qwerty
#5by:    

Get off this website.

By: my best advice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.