facebook

Rushing as transfer

by:    

any advice for a transfer student rushing (sophomore)? Top 2 that I'd like to join is pi phi or aphi

Posted By: gophersss
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Don‘t set your heart on them. You have 3 years left and might want real sisterhood.

By: Um

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

have an open mind - focusing on only two houses will severely limit your options and overall experience. you're joining a whole community, not just one or two houses

By: advice
#3by:    

I wouldnt go around saying you have top picks because it just comes off as arrogant. Joining as a transfer is fine if you go in like a normal person w an open mind

By: chill
#4by:    

i wouldn’t have you’re heart set on them. be open minded. you most likely won’t get bids to them so don’t focus only on those two.

By: honestly
by: grace   

how do you know she wouldn't get a bid from them? But I agree, please keep an open mind.

By: grace
#5by:    

Good luck hunni

By: Lol
#6by:    

Going in hoping for a house like this is tacky. be openminded and don't focus on one. I promise you end up where you should be if you act like yourself, not pretending to be someone you're not to get where you want to be.

By: girl...
#7by:    

Going in hoping for a house like this is tacky. be openminded and don't focus on one. I promise you end up where you should be if you act like yourself, not pretending to be someone you're not to get where you want to be.

By: girl...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.