facebook

chi omega breaking the rules???

by:    

I live in 17th and on my way to the basement lounge I saw Chi Omegas ranking people at the end of the hallway, like I could literally hear them talking about girls. Is this normal or even allowed? It made me super self conscious

Posted By: confused
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

....How exactly do you think sorority recruitment works? Do you think they just draw names out of hats?

Chi O and Phi Mu have limited space in which to do behind the scenes work. They have to alternate between the Be Greek room and their storage room. While they should have done a better job of hiding it, I’m not sure why you think this is weird or out of line. Every house has to rank and vote in PNMs. You can bet every house has your picture and stats up on a big screen to be voted on at one point, that’s how it works.

By: @confused
by: .   

every group does this, but every group also has rules about how they can’t do this in public specifically because it does creep people out. if chi o is doing this in public, they need to talk to their advisors about how their recruitment space is not working for them, because there is zero reason you should be doing this where PNMs can hear.

By: .
by: lol   

I doubt they were doing it in public like hanging out in a study room where anyone could just walk in. More like girls probably were hanging around and trying to listen. Clearly the space they have isn't great, but I'm not sure what they're supposed to do about that. Phi Mu apparently left a bunch of recruitment notes in the bathroom outside of their suite last year. It's the same issue. With 100 girls in and out and no space, I'm not surprised either of these things happened.

By: lol
#2by:    

Wow this is crazy tacky

By: O

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Yall getting your panties in a twist for no reason

By: lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.