facebook

what are your thoughts on theta chi frat?

by:    

I never see them listed, is it because they're new or they are filled with weird people or don't have good parties? They seem like friendly people but I also want to join a frat that is good socially & has interesting parties. Thanks

Posted By: Thoughts?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Very friendly people, their house reeks of cigarettes and their house is behind row. They're not a pretty known house, they bid anyone that walks through the door, but most of their guys are pretty friendly

By: Realistic
#2by:    

Theta Chi is my all time favorite frat. Every time I walk into their house, I feel so welcomed and loved by every member of this house. There is only one frat I will go to on the U of M campus. It is theta chi. They take their motto "lending a helping hand" seriously. I have been lent many helping hands from theta chi members. I would smoke with any member of this frat any day of the week. Ily babiez

By: iaminasorority
by: Thoughts?   

cant tell if written by theta member or honest

By: Thoughts?
by: uhhh   

Geed

By: uhhh
#3by:    

Honestly they are pretty nice guys who seem to like each other. Been to a few parties and they were fun. No pressure to drink or hook up. Had a good time. Some but not all were actually hot. If I had a brother I would tell him this is a good house.

By: Lilo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Theta chi has absolutely no clout on campus. Better off saving your money and being a gdi

By: Hush
#5by:    

I personally know a handful of guys in theta chi and have spent a good amount of time in that house and I really do love it. Granted their parties can get a little nasty at times but overall they’re a good group and doing great for being a relatively new frat on campus

By: sorority

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.