facebook

sorority ranks

by:    

It’s that time of the year again. Let’s review. Top and bottom are facts, middle is open for interpretation. Each tier is in no particular order.

Top: ΚΚΓ, ΑΦ, ΠΒΦ

Upper middle: ΔΓ, ΑΟΠ

Middle: ΓΦΒ, ΑΧΩ

Upper bottom: ΧΩ, ΦΜ

Βottom: ΑΓΔ, ΚΑΘ

Posted By: Truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Um, no. There aren't that many tiers.

Top: APhi, Kappa

Upper Middle: Pi Phi, DG

Middle: AXO, AOPi, XO, GPhi

Bottom: AGD, Phi Mu, Theta

Honestly, these don't move that much. And I think with most of the tiers, spots within are negotiable.

- No way in hell Pi Phi is top tier.
- AXO, AOPi, XO and GPhi are all reliably middle tier. AOPi is definitely not above it. XO is definitely not below it.
- AGD, Phi Mu and Theta are clear bottom tier. Phi Mu hasn't moved up yet.

By: @truth
by: Uh   

I’m in one of the other “top tier” sororities listed and idk why people think it’s so ridiculous that pi phi is top tier. I seriously don’t like them, they’re annoying and extra, but they recruited well last year, have pretty girls, and guys like them. Isn’t this what a top tier sorority is???? Idk what we’re doing that different that would make us so above.

By: Uh
#2by:    

not even in pi phi but bump

By: eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Piphi is top tier... they did a great job recruiting last year. sorry you feel threatened by that kappa

By: yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.