facebook

hacks!!!!

by: rush

I know this is a wierd question but all input please!! What is the BEST way for a girl to fake it through rush to get their top house? Or not fake it and get into their top house? For example what does each house look for? (Aphi, KKG) and the rest: (Pi Phi, DG), and the rest (AOPi, AXO,Gphi)
Let's assume this girl is already pretty and has a normal body type lol.

Posted By: rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @rush   

If this is your attitude, I don't recommend participating, period.

It's not about faking it to get into a top house, it's about finding a group of women that you feel at home with. Most houses will see your attitude immediately and cut you because being "fake" isn't exactly a desirable quality.

Houses are looking for genuine women that are intelligent, kind, talented and multi-faceted that they would be proud to see wearing their letters. Your body type and "prettiness" doesn't freaking matter.

PNMS, if you echo these sentiments, might as well find something else to occupy your time during the first week of class because you're not bringing anything to this community.

By: @rush
#2  by: :(    

This is so sad!! If you have to fake it to get into a top house that is not the house for you, trust me!! and trust the process, I recruit and the girls who get bids are the ones who are chill and don’t try too hard. Fake is so easy to see through and will get you probably a bid no where.

By: :(

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.