Phi mu
Alpha gamma delta
Kappa alpha theta

Posted By: ranker
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No

By: Hahha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

More like:

KKG/APhi

Pi Phi
DG

AXO/AOPi/Chi O/Gamma Phi (debate as much as you want, everyone will give you a different answer over who's best. They're basically the same and recruit similar girls)

Phi Mu
AGD/Theta

By: @ranker
by: Close   

My thoughts:

KKG/ PiPhi
APhi

DG

GPhi/ AXO/ AOPi
XO

AGD/PhiMu/ Theta

By: Close
by: @close   

No way A Phi, Chi O and Phi Mu are that low.

By: @close
by: uhh   

Phi Mu isn't that relevant, sorry.

By: uhh
#3by:    

I have a hard time believing that APhi actually screwed up bad enough during one cycle of recruitment to fall from a definitive first to third?

DG being 2nd is actually the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

I agree on the AXO/AOPi/Chi O/GPhi thing, they're basically the same.

I have to believe that Phi Mu is better than AGD, right?

By: @hmmm
#4by:    

Clearly written by the most desperate sorority on campus - PI PHI!!!!! Then they put DG second to try to make everyone think they are way above Kappa and A Phi. Only in your dreams Pi Phi will you ever be top. Give it is a rest - you make yourselves look ridiculous and this only makes your house slip even more.

By: wtf
#5by:    

man this is wild. Aphi slipped this year but has a great upper class so is still top. Pi Phi recruited really well this year and bumped them to top three. Kappa recruited really well this year and stabilized after last year. They all are equal just depends on what type of girl you want to hang out with.

By: oh boy
#6by:    

A Phi/Kappa
Pi Phi
DG
Aoii/AXO/G Phi
XO
Phi Mu
Theta/AGD

In my opinion

By: No
by: !!!   

This is accurate

By: !!!
#7by:    

All accurate except DG being before Kappa and A Phi... DG is hardly considered a top house at this point. Not trying to hate, I hope they get their stuff figured out but with all of the drama there house has had the last 2 years and barely being able to keep members and struggling during recruitment this past year I think its safe to say Aphi, Pi Phi, and Kappa are in their own rank now.

By: KM
#8by:    

A phi/Kappa (depends on who you ask)
Pi Phi

DG
Aoii / G phi / Axo (depends on who you ask)
Xo

Phi Mu/Agd
Theta

By: Opinion

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.