facebook

pc vs. overall ranks

by:    

There is a difference between PLEDGE CLASSES and sororities OVERALL in ranking. People are getting this confused. Having a strong pledge class is important, but one good pledge class can’t completely change your OVERALL sorority.

OVERALL
1. Aphi = kappa
2. Pi phi
3. DG = AXO = GPB = AOII
4. Chi o = phi mu
5. AGD = Theta

PC’s
1. Kappa = pi phi
2. Alpha phi = delta gamma (its true..)
4. AOII = AXO = GPB
5. Chi o = phi mu
6. AGD = Theta

Posted By: truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

But no AXO ... you are not on par with AOII or DG ... recover from Friendsdrinking and stop ranking

By: AGree with most

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

This is like, really wrong.
Kappa and Pi Phi's PC's are not remotely close.
APhi is definitely above Pi Phi in PC's even if they sucked up recruitment.
DG is NOWHERE close to APhi in any respect ever.
Chi O is DEFINITELY above Phi Mu. Move Phi Mu with AGD and Theta and Chi O up with AXO/Gamma Phi/AOPi.

Let's be real, no one would put DG that high if they weren't in DG. Social climbers trynna social climb.

By: no
by: though my opinion   

Kappa and PiPhi's PC's are definetely close

Aphi's PC is not as good as they used to be - but still lovely and the chapter is great. no one can argue that.

DG's PC is cute and they did well - overall an improvement for the future (personalities)

ChiO made a point with PC '17 and yes they are definetely in same tier as AXO now.

GPhi's and AOII's PC are also great additions to our greek life and beautyful well rounded women

Theta, Phi Mu and AGD - yes they struggled but let's be real - they got real pretty and fun woman and they will contribute a lot to our community. they are wayyyyyy underrated! \n\n\n\n\n

By: though my opinion
by: though my opinion   

by the way - don't mind the typing --> woman = women - still recovering from friendsdrinking ^^ and spreading troll gdi umn love

By: though my opinion
#3by:    

Kappa and piphi are honeslty so close, i don't think either one of them got better girls they are both equal

By: yes
by: bumpi   

BUMP

By: bumpi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.