Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

messed up list, downvote X 100

By: umn
#2by:    

would agree w this

By: !
#3by:    

Aphi is not number one. And yes a pledge class can change that and is what did. Sorry

By: No
by: Uh   

I don't think you are sorry at all. And I don't think one class changes everything. You seem hateful.Sorry.

By: Uh
by: No    

To clarify, I added “sorry” to my post because I know how hard it is for you aphi’s to grasp the concept of your sorority slipping. Obviously you’re still having a hard time, there’s a difference between stating an honest opinion and being “hateful”. If you weren’t so self involved maybe you’d realize it.

By: No
by: @No   

Own your comments. You didn't put "Sorry" at the end for any other reason than to sound like a jerk. Don't pretend otherwise. THAT is pathetic! And self-involved? LOL Methinks a semester as a psych major has given you a sense of importance in your analysis of others.

By: @No
#4by:    

switch axo and aoii

By: axoboi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: you’re self ranking    

Bump

By: you’re self ranking
by: no   

just no, seriously AXO take a rest!!! don't know why you are trying so hard to be rated better than GPhi and AOII? I agree thatyou are above XO but seriously nothing more.

By: no
by: no   

axo has a lot of super sweet girls, but i would not say they are above g phi or aoii

By: no
#5by:    

WHY ✖️ DO ✖️ ALL ✖️ PI PHI’S ✖️ WRITE ✖️ LIKE ✖️THIS in their bios and act like they’re too -PI BETA PHABULOUS- for “normal” instagram bios like they’re famous or somn BOOM ⟾BOOM I really just can’t with y’all

By: Side not
by: boom boom    

you don't have to. we don't care

By: boom boom
by: Smh   

You’re all so extra you make sure everyone has to deal with it “huniiiii”

By: Smh
by: shygsf   

bid day theme was the best ever! Aphi's was lame and that's a shame

By: shygsf
by: you are so right @No   

Thank you so much for clarifying! But I'm not sure if PiPhi's were aware of it? "Nice" theme for welcoming the new class of intelligent, powerful and radiant women ^^...

By: you are so right @No
by: @ugh   

PHC should have over-ruled that theme if they had any say in it, and if they didn't, they should fine Pi Phi for it. I was inappropriate and not remotely okay. It only affirms a lot of stereotypes about sorority women that we just don't need. Imagine if it had gone viral like that AL APhi vid or something.

By: @ugh
#6by:    

Bump

By: Bumpi
#7by:    

Did anyone else notice the Phi Phi once again paid to have a post taken off of here. They are the most pathetic and desperate house on campus. Stop trying to be a top house when you are far from it. The only people that like Pi Phi are Pi Phi.

By: Phi Phis Suck

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.