facebook

email from theta informal?

by:    

Did anybody else get an email from Theta to participate in their informal recruitment process? (I dropped midway through, so just curious, did they not meet quota?)

Posted By: Hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I can't remember the last time Theta DID make quota. They generally do informal in the spring and snap bids/COB a couple times a year.

By: @Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: info   

COB and informal is based on those graduating, drop rates, and not just how many girls you get in formal recruitment, it's based off total and how many girls you can get! Alpha Phi did not make quota this year, but they likely won't HAVE to do COB AND informal, because they have a larger chapter to start with.

By: info
#2by:    

Except it's Theta and they do COB and Informal every year.

By: @info

Yes I'm just correcting the person above me that informal depends on your total, now how many new members you get. Like im assuming phi mu will do informal because they had a smaller chapter to start, although they were well above quota. Just didn't want false Info spread to people possibly joining our Greek community!

Yes I'm just correcting the person above me that informal depends on your total, now how many new members you get. Like im assuming phi mu will do informal because they had a smaller chapter to start, although they were well above quota. Just didn't want false Info spread to people possibly joining our Greek community!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.