facebook

lol aphi

by:    

Alpha Phi did NOT meet their quota this year and recruited girls not as attractive as their other pledge classes. Go look at the location on insta you'll see for yourskefZ Congrats to everyone else on their great pledge classes and for OVERTHROWING THE APHI DYNASTY!!!!!!!

Posted By: yaas
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

APhi has ALWAYS taken small pledge classes by choice. Their recruiting strategy is pick as few girls as possible to remind selective. This is a fact that pretty much every house is aware of.

By: @yaas
by: know   

all houses need paying members to maintain, they do NOT try to take fewer people EVER

By: know
by: .   

That's not how any of this works lol

By: .
#2by:    

it's bid day girl why you on here spreading hate?! I'm sure aphi is v happy w their pledge class

By: lol
#3by:    

can confirm they gave at least one dirty bid, probably a lot more

By: lol
by: Aphi   

Awwwww mad?

By: Aphi
#4by:    

They are consistently one of the smallest houses on campus. It's how they function. When you are good recruiters you can absolutely be selective and take smaller numbers, you just have higher dues.

Plenty of girls wanted those spots and you know it. Whatever they did, they did deliberately. Stop making it seem like they have Theta's issues cause that isn't even remotely true.

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

That's not true and no Panhellenic functions like that in the entire U.S. They try to eqaualize numbers throughout and if quota isn't met then you can offer snap bids or do open bidding later.

by: HAha   

okay guys ur pledge class isn't that cute so keep saying if it's deliberate or whatever, I'm just stating the obvious lol

By: HAha

Web site:www

assets.ngin.com/attachments/document/0034/3157/UMN_Extens ion_Report_11-18-12_Official_Version.pdf

Information about chapter sizes and how they are trying to increase Greek life here

#5by:    

U DIDNT MEET QUOTA. and when you informally recruit within this year, I will reference this post and call your a sses out once again. Stop projecting and making excuses.

By: god
#6by:    

I heard they didn't meet quota too - is it really true? If so things have really took a turn for them as the top house.

By: WOW
by: confused   

how would you guys hear aphi didn't meet quota? the only people who would know for sure is aphi, and I highly doubt they'd be sharing that info if it was true. lol stop with the negativity

By: confused
#7by:    

They extended snap bids to pnms who dropped out of recruitment because every chapter is required to meet a certain quota. This means that of the women they preffed, not enough ranked a phi first to meet quota.

By: True
#8by:    

they're still top house though lets be real

By: minnesota

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.