facebook

what sorority do y'all like the best?

by:    

which sorority have you the best vibes today?? everyone in the Greek community put in so much effort for this week of recruitment and would love to start spreading some positivity!!

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Yo PNMS answer this I wanna know !!

By: PNMS
#2by:    

Delta gamma is bullshat

By: Pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: pnm    

Everyone at kappa gamma was really outgoing!! Pi phi's were sweet too

By: pnm
by: Pnm2   

I actually had good conversations with AOII , liked GPhi and felt a vibe at DG . Hope to be invited back to get a deeper feeling. Just my current opinion

By: Pnm2
#3by:    

Kappa and Alpha Phi! Fingers crossed I get one of them!

By: PNM
#4by:    

I was so confused when I entered Alpha Phi and none of the girls could actually hold a conversation considering all the hype around them that they're so great at recruitment even if they don't want you.

By: nope
by: Confused   

Even if anyone will laugh in my face... I really felt a warm welcome at Theta and Kappa 😳.

By: Confused
by: Nope    

I'm confused as to why you left that response under my comment.

By: Nope
#5by:    

I seemed to connect at AXO and Kappa and then Pi Phi. I will be bummed if I don't get one of them.

By: pmn
#6by:    

I had good vibes at Phi Mu and ChiO!

By: Pnm
#7by:    

I know I won't get A Phi or Kappa, but I had good vibes at Gamma Phi Beta and Alpha Chi Omega. I wish I knew what will happen on Friday, this is so stressful during the first week of school!

By: New member
#8by:    

I really liked ChiO and GPhi! They're all really cool and genuine girls!

By: PNM
#9by:    

I hope I get KKG they are definitely on top of it!!!

By: hoping
#10by:    

I liked APhi (they can definitely hold a convo what?) and Kappa best for sure. Pi Phi was decent but not a fan of their house.

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.