facebook

where is the fun???

by:    

Been to 3 organized parties so far (most recent was the DG Anchor Ball this weekend) and none have turned out to be much fun unfortunately. So any ideas what could actually turn these Greek parties up a notch?? I guess I thought these could be better than high school but not yet anyway!

Posted By: Sally
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There are a lot of fun greek events. DG's Anchor Ball was a knock-off of A Phi's Red Dress Gala and DG should try more original events instead of being wannabes.

By: APA
by: P   

APhi Red Dress Gala was lit. You missed out! And get excited for FIJI Islander Week :)

By: P
by: sororitygurl   

DG's Anchor Ball actually wasn't a knock off of A Phi RDG because it's a NATIONAL event that almost every DG sorority throws. This was just their first year doing it.

By: sororitygurl
#2by:    

SigEp's lingerie party was wild.

By: Guest
by: .   

Worried about the privacy settings on those bluetooth toys.

By: .
by: lv   

Literally vomiting.

By: lv
#3by:    

Frat parties are fun if you're in the frat, a freshman, or know someone in the house.

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

This post is literally so dumb. DG's event was a philanthropy, not a party. You also saying that high school was more fun than college is a pretty big indicator why you've only been invited to 3 "parties" 3/4 of the way through the school year.

By: @sally
#5by:    

I recommend GDI parties....they're the best. Unless you go to one where all the exiled sig eps are....then good luck and stay out of the laundry room

By: TheRealRater

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.