facebook

sorority ranks based on looks/social media only

by:    

What's up UMN? I'm bored and I don't go here. I've done this for a couple schools & now it's your turn! When ranking your sororities, I tried to be as unbiased as possible, and this is based entirely off what I could tell from your social media! Instagram and facebook mostly, but also YouTube for recruitment/bid day videos. No reputations or stereotypes are accounted for here. Here is what I decided:

Alpha Phi
Kappa Kappa Gamma
- Deciding between these two for top was hard. Kappa is home to some REALLY attractive girls - honestly VS model material. However, they were all older members, and the girls in Alpha Phi's social media seemed more consistently attractive. Plus Alpha Phi's pledge class had some real dimes, so I ended up putting them first. Either way, these two are killing it.

Pi Beta Phi
- Pi Phi confused me because most of their pics were dead even in terms of looks with AOII/DG but then a few were Aphi/Kappa level. There were a few (3?) really hot standouts from their older members, and their pledge class seemed to be an improvement from the rest of the house.

Alpha Omicron Pi
Delta Gamma
- At first glance, DG seemed to be hotter. But after taking a closer look, I think DG is just more social media savvy and knows how to showcase their hotter members and hide the ones that aren't. AOII has just as many, if not more, gems then DG, you just have to dig a little deeper to see them.

Gamma Phi Beta
Alpha Chi Omega

Phi Mu
Chi Omega

Posted By: I don't even go here
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I stopped my ranking after Chi Omega because honestly trying to rank the rest of the sororities in terms of attractiveness would be near impossible/pointless because there wasn't a lot of attractive girls in them lol.

Also, definitely save your comments about how this doesn't matter/get a life. You're on Greek rank and you pressed on this post with a clearly shallow title & took the time to read it. You're just as guilty! :)

By: I don't even go here
#2by:    

Um Theta here, why didn't you include us. We have at least 3 hot members

By: Theta
by: omg   

Hahaha I loled "at least three"

By: omg
by: Lol   

Lol

By: Lol
#3by:    

You could try ranking social media on the regularity of posts, composition, fun, events? Why limit yourself just in looks? Boring for the bored person, clearly. Some chapters are far more active and creative than others. Why have social media if your chapter rarely uses it?

By: TC
#4by:    

Honestly this matches pretty well with how it actually is on campus.

By: Ya

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Actually accurate

By: Ye
#6by:    

bump

By: ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.