facebook

most likable houses

by:    

Screw the "popular" rankings, what really matters is what houses are the most LIKED. ex: sig ep may be popular, but they are very disliked at the moment. Don't self promote. Frats - what sororities do you like the best, sororities - what frats do you like the best? based on personalities and character. This is what our Greek community needs to promote!!!!!

Posted By: ha
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pike and Phi Psi are the guys I have the most fun with, they just want to have a good time

By: Umn

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Telling a Pi Phi or Sigma Chi that they can't self promote is like telling a 2 year old they can't go into the candy store.

By: Hmm
#3by:    

I like most of the guys in Sig Chi, Pike, Fiji and Phi Psi!

By: pbp
#4by:    

Me and my friends ("middle tier sorority") like snu and dchi, fun parties and normal guys.

By: sorority
#5by:    

The chilliest girls we've hung out with are alpha phis and alpha chi omegas. Pretty, smart and can get lit too, want to tailgate again!

By: gopher
by: sorority luvr   

agree with that ;)

By: sorority luvr
#6by:    

I like a lot of the snu, fiji, and pike guys, but I think all of the houses are great

By: gophs
#7by:    

I prefer Delta Chi to ALL others.

By: herro

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.