Lower
8) Chi O
9) Phi Mu
10) Theta

Posted By: All good houses!
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Funny   

It's funny to me how nobody ever has an issue with APhi always being at spot 1 lol. literally every ranking ive seen they are listed first

Like cmon are they really that much better than kkg piphi or dg?? nah. if you take the time to really look at their girls their not even that hot and they are really full of themselves. most overrated sorority for sure and im surprised none of you are saying anything with all your bashing on the other houses. i would put them at spot 3 or 4.

By: Funny
by: lolJan 13, 2017 12:34:41 AM

someone's salty they didn't get a bid!

By: lol
by: agreeJan 13, 2017 9:21:58 PM

This is valid, there has become a stigma that Alpha Phi is indefinitely #1 when other "top tier" sororities have just as hot of girls/stronger personalities. When it comes down to it, Aphi consistently recruits A1 girls in appearances and that is what keeps them at the top. Many people think they're the #1 just because of how secure they are on the top tier, they do not waver and their recruits prove that. That's why no one comes at them.

By: agree
by: wellJan 14, 2017 12:11:15 PM

I agree with the person above me. Aphi holds that number one spot because of their consistency. They recruit a solid pledge class each year, are a favorite throughout rush, have few scandals (can't think of a recent one?), and overall the girls are attractive and nice enough. And it helps that they don't incessantly self-promote on here (looking at you Pi Phi!)!

By: well
by: wellJan 16, 2017 4:14:01 PM

Apparently not football

By: well
#12  by: ..   

Are any of Sig Ep's victims actually suing Sig Ep?

By: ..
by: 0000Jan 16, 2017 1:56:53 PM

Yes

By: 0000
by: sumJan 16, 2017 7:26:52 PM

How much should victims get paid?

By: sum
by: workersJan 20, 2017 8:40:32 AM

You make it sound like the victims were prostitutes.

By: workers
#13  by: WhoPutSammyThisFarUp   

Sammy isn't close to phi psi, and phi psi is below Dchi. Rest seem good. SNU is basically top tier.

By: WhoPutSammyThisFarUp
by: Phi PsiJan 17, 2017 11:34:41 PM

SNU and Dchi suck at tailgating, girls literally call you the friend zone houses

By: Phi Psi
by: WTFJan 29, 2017 7:24:06 PM

If by friend zone house you mean a place where they feel safe....then thanks. Probably because they are too busy running away from your parties

By: WTF
#14  by: I   

Love the men of Sig Ep as a whole. My sisters & I always feel safe there, which is more than I can say about the majority of fraternities... Great looking guys but could be more involved in the community and philanthropy.

By: I
#15  by: gopher   

can we just sop this stupid ranking and bullying?

By: gopher
by: @gopherNov 30, 2017 5:01:09 PM

Then don't dredge up a post from a year ago and like 10 pages back.

By: @gopher

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.