9) Phi Mu
10) Theta

Posted By: All good houses!
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Good list

By: Yeah
#2by:    

Was pleasantly surprised reading this cause these lists are usually so far off.. This is spot on

By: agreed
by: agreed   

oh, but I would probably put AGD on there instead of Theta

By: agreed
by: -   

Yes very accurate liat

By: -
#3by:    

SAE lost most of there members after the membership review. They didn't recruit well. Sig Ep will get a lawsuit and be done as well. Sooner or later both of these houses will be off these lists. I think Fiji could move up a tier and the rest are interchangeable based on who you know in each house.

By: --
by: Nah   

No one thinks fiji is top

By: Nah
by: Phi Gamma Douchebags   

^ except Fijis :)

By: Phi Gamma Douchebags
by: GDI   

FIJI should definitely not move up, they have a weird pledge class. Sig ep will fall after going dry and sig chi should possibly move up because they are very relevant. Also, SAE will be one of the best again when they are off probation next year.

By: GDI
#4by:    

might put kkg above a phi? and aoii with g phi

By: accurate
by: Haha   

Kkg hardly beats piphi. No way are they top house. And aopi over GPhi is correct

By: Haha
by: @ haha   

only aoii thinks that they are that high

By: @ haha
by: Hmmm   

sorority 4-7 are totally equivalent

above and below probably right

By: Hmmm
by: Um   

Why would a Pi Phi admit Kappa barely beats them?? Lol this is dumb and honestly between the top three houses there is no order. I've met girls in APhi, Kappa, and Pi Phi and there isn't any real distinction between the three?? I'd say they are all equal and all could be considered the "top house" depending on who you ask

By: Um
by: omfg   

Pi Phi. Plz stop. You look dumb.

Be happy at 3, you just barely made it there

By: omfg
by: Jesus   

It's a website get a life

By: Jesus
by: meh   

KKG not above aphi, I would say they're closer to equals they're both just as hot just different personalities

By: meh
by: What   

Pi Phi please stop being trolls on here. Sorry but I have to agree that DG should be above you for many reasons.

By: What
#5by:    

might put d chi higher? but I would say most of the middle tier frats and sororities are interchangeable

By: ummm
#6by:    

Putting Fiji that high is a real hop and leap

By: Truu
#7by:    

Sigma chi Is middle tier at best

By: Um no
#8by:    

I would actually put DG ahead of Pi Phi. DG has some pretty and normal girls while Pi Phi's are just weird and desperate.

By: WWW
by: Lol   

Hi dg

By: Lol
#9by:    

This thread might as well be "everybody post about themselves, but try to make it look impartial"

By: O

And up vote their comment a bunch of times to make it look like people agree. Smh it's becoming a joke

It's like everyone's been taking lessons from sigma chi as of late

#10by:    

Pi Phi may be self-promoting lately but to say they are below DG is ridiculous. DG is middle tier and equivalent to GPhi, AOPi, and AXO. The girls in Pi Phi run with the Aphi/KKG/Pike/Sigep/etc crowd. Aphi and KKG might be a step above Pi Phi in as far as reputations/attractiveness but nonetheless all of them have been the "top three" for a while now and I can't see that changing anytime soon. And I might add that during rush, without a doubt, Pi Phi was much more desirable than DG.

Besides, tiers are really just crowds of people that stick together - sororitys 1-3 are close with frats 1-3, etc. And those 1-3 sororitys are Aphi, KKG, and Pi Phi. Sorry DG :/

By: okay

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hahaha   

Clearly written by a Pi Phi. Get over yourselves - you are the only ones that think you are that special. Also nobody cares who you "run with" - you sound like you are still in high school as the wannabe popular girls.

By: Hahaha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.