facebook

fraternity rank top 10

by:    

Have seen a lot of rankings with sororities, what about with Fraternities? Top ten frats go

Posted By: Question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

A lot of these are tied, because it's pretty hard to place certain houses in certain ranks:

T-1: SigEp & PIKE (you choose which one is first, for me they are equal)
2: Sig Chi
3. FIJI
4. SNU
5. DChi
6. Phi Psi
7. Delt
8. Sig Pi
9. Sammy
10. Beta

(If SAE wasn't on probation, they are usually tied for 1st or 2nd)

By: Here it is
by: LOL   

SAE isn't top anymore. They lost a big portion of there chapter after the membership review. The new pledge wasn't great and it was about half of what they used to get. They're a different house than they were in the past. Which is good, because they were destructive

By: LOL
by: -   

Delt should maybe be 10 on this list. Delt is not better than Sig Pi, Sammy or Beta.

By: -
#2by:    

1) Pike or Sig ep
2) Sig Chi
3) Fiji
4) Phi Psi
5) Sig NU
6) Sammys
7) Sig Pi
8) D chi
9) Beta
10) TKE

By: here we go

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Truu   

Time for the bottom feeders of phidry to get off this site. Your house is worse than sigpi

By: Truu
by: Lol   

If you think Phi Psi or Sammy is that high, you're wrong. Phi Psi is closer to 6 and Sammy is closer to 10

By: Lol
by: mudbone   

lol @ phisphi

By: mudbone
#3by:    

Sigma chi is the biggest try hard house on row

By: Layla london
by: Ehh   

I would argue SNU is definitely worse when it comes to try hard because they have a ton of dudes that act like they are the top house when they aren't even close to it.

By: Ehh
by: Not sigma nu   

Lol sigma chi wants to be top three so bad. Keep posting as girls and upvoting your own comments and maybe you'll get there.

By: Not sigma nu
by: You're probably in Pike   

I'm in an upper middle level fraternity and think that Sigma Chi is a top 3 house. They have all the things necessary to be one: Size, events, alumni, and more. They represent Greek life well to people outside Greek life. I'm probably gonna get called a self poster here, but I don't get the hate.

By: You're probably in Pike
by: r u serious?    

^lol at the sigma chi who wrote that. why do you guys care so much about this site?

By: r u serious?
#4by:    

Original post got the rankings spot on except I dont know about delt for number seven but everything including phi psi going down the rankings changes daily it seems like. There's no set established rankings for the bottom houses

By: studying
#5by:    

Sig chi and now possibly phidry are absolutely the biggest try hards

By: Sigma nu
#6by:    

1. Lodge aka Chi Si ...not well known, but a great group of guys! And overal most gorgeous house structure on row...guys are something to look at as well. Seriously check the house and the guys out!

By: Wish I would have chose Kappa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.