By: judging
#2  by: Sorority   

Pi phi abov DG and gmma phi dg and aoii should be basically tied

By: Sorority
by: sorority Sep 14, 2016 8:07:45 AM

Agreed!

By: sorority
#3  by: PNM   

I just finished rush, and based on which houses were cutting the most girls, which houses girls most sought out, and my opinion after meeting the members, here is how I would rank and describe them for those who are curious. This is simply my reflection and final thoughts and not meant to sway anyone's rankings (which is impossible now, since bid day is today!)

Top Two
1. Alpha Phi - definitely the "favorite", at least for this year. Also seemed to have the toughest cuts. First impression was classy and beautiful. Seemed to take the rushing process a little more seriously than Kappa (not to knock on KKG, it's just that APhi had more of a intense and competitive vibe).
2. Kappa Kappa Gamma - a close second to APhi. Had really tough cuts as well. There were a lot of very hot girls, and all of them seemed fun & knew how to have a good time. As mentioned previously, they were a little more casual than APhi during rush, but neither style was necessarily better than the other.

Next Two
3. Pi Phi - seemed kind of like an afterthought to APhi and KKG, but overall the girls seemed very sweet and chill. Their house (location and quality) also lacked in comparison to the top two.
4. Delta Gamma - there were mixed reviews on this house. Some girls loved it, but I heard a lot of negative things too, along the lines of fake and wannabe. Personally, the girls I talked to seemed less intelligent (sorry) than most of the other houses. A lot of girls who were cut from...

By: PNM
by: PNMSep 12, 2016 9:51:02 AM

the houses listed above seemed to use DG as their backup option.

Three Way Tie
5. Alpha Omicron Pi, Alpha Chi Omega, and Gamma Phi Beta. Going through rush, these three blended together and it was hard to differentiate them. The girls seemed very similar on a surface level - nice, sociable, etc.

Alpha Gamma Delta. Sweet girls but they fell behind the others in terms of what other PNMs preferred. Personally, all the girls I talked to at the house were great, but I know others weren’t as lucky.

Chi O. I can’t really say that much since I didn’t visit the house beyond the first day, but they are a good distance away from the rest of the sororities and they don’t have a house yet. The girls I did talk to were nice but maybe not as skilled of socializers.
Kappa Alpha Theta. Another house I didn’t visit beyond the first day, but the girls I did talk to were highly unsocial and the conversations were somewhat uncomfortable. I heard this from others, too. Also seemed to call everyone back. Sadly has the name of the “reject house”.

By: PNM
#4  by: why so sorority   

why do you even rank all the chapters before bid day? give them a rest. all did great and please let the PNM enjoy their choice & bid day and let them adjust to their new sisters. who cares about a ranking if they found their new home for college? This period is to exciting than to judge any choices before they made their experiences!

By: why so sorority
#5  by: sorority    

More like ....

Aphi / Kappa
Pi Phi
Dg
GPhi
Aoii
AXO
ChiO
AGD
Theta

Honestly think dg, g phi, and aoii could be interchangeably ranked depending on the person

By: sorority
#6  by: come on   

How about we all finally call it what it is:

Our chapters aren't RANKED on this campus---they're GROUPED by personality and value of appearance. We're not big enough to have a difference in strength of chapter--almost every Panhellenic chapter is strong in recruiting numbers, philanthropic and community involvement. Our greek system has been built to make almost every chapter strong.

The reason KKG, APhi, and Pi Phi are clumped together, and why GPhi, AOII, AXO are grouped together is because of values and personality. I can go in-depth into the minute differences but they're pretty useless and not really important.

As a person who's seen both sides of recruitment, I can tell you that the greatest common denominator between women in each chapter is 80% PERSONALITY and maybe 10-20% looks (i.e they like the same brand clothes, same level of makeup, self-care)

The way we categorize each other is not only ineffective and incorrect, it's completely outdated. Stop calling it rank and call it relatedness or similarity.

An APhi is no better than an AXO, they're both equally amazing individuals and they're just different types of people, and how you like each person is based on how YOU are as a person.

By: come on
by: lolSep 14, 2016 5:22:42 PM

Come on we all know rankings are based on hotness

By: lol
#7  by: Lol   

Classic post written by a try hard DG goober

By: Lol
#8  by: UMNsports   

Wait and see who keeps their pledges past initiation. That means they are probably happy!

By: UMNsports

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.