APhi
Pi Phi/Kappa

mid:
DG
gamma phi/AOpi/AXO
Chi O

Low:
AGD/Theta

slashes for the chapters that it's kinda hard to determine where they lie but somewhere in that tier. lmk what people think

Posted By: gopher
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

AGD over theta and it's not close

By: Hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Um no   

False. Theta has improved a lot this year. AGD couldn't even get quota.

By: Um no
by: @um no   

I would take AGD over Theta every time. That's my opinion after spending quite a bit of time with people from both houses and I think a lot people would agree. I don't dislike either house, but ranking wise AGD > Theta. From the perspective of somebody not in a sorority, I don't consider missing quota once a big deal.

By: @um no
#2by:    

I feel like all of the chapters are unique and it depends on who you ask for what sororities they would rank above others! In general, I think it's great to see that greek life on campus is growing so much that another sorority is coming to campus. Also, I feel like Dg, gamma phi, aoii, and axo are fairly similar in rankings and depending on who you ask they might put one above the other.

By: Hi
by: Hi   

Also meant to add my opinion...

Kappa/Aphi
Pi phi
Dg/gamma phi/aoii
axo/chi o
agd/theta

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.