facebook

fraternity rankings

by:    

These are my honest rankings heading in to Machy Days.

Top 3: SigEp, Pike, Sig Chi, you pick the order.
Face it, these guys are involved, have (mostly) good guys, and are active on campus. They are all big, which means they are going to have some odd ones out, but overall they are quality guys, and give greek life a good name here at the U.

Next 3: Snu, DX, Fiji (not in any order)
These next three is what I would consider upper middle tier. Not as big or active as the top three, but a step above the rest. The social scene is also very good at these houses as well. Not sure if any of these three can break into the top tier, but these houses are also great for greek life here.

Next 3: Beta, Phi Psi, Sig Pi
These three either suffer from lower numbers, lower involvement, or lower social scenes. Still three good fraternities, and deserve to be mentioned above the rest.

Next: The rest. I'm sure there are some that are better than others down here, but don't really want to rank. Thoughts on rankings?

Posted By: Honest Opinion
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Id bump phi psi up and put sigma Pi and beta in the bottom tier where they belong.

By: Pretty good
#2by:    

Dchi top tier

By: Weirdos hating?
by: BadgersSuck   

Dchi needs to stop with the self ranking. You guys are a solid upper mid tier house, but not even close to the top 3. I mean, if you can't get girls from the top sororities (i.e. Kappa, APhi, DG, Pi Phi) to come over consistently like the top 3 in these ranking always do, you are not considered a top tier house. Plain and simple.

By: BadgersSuck
by: Lol   

It would be generous to call them upper middle Tier. Fiji, Snu and phipsi are all above dx

By: Lol
by: Honest Opinion   

This guy is clearly not in dchi. The dchis I know are happy with how far they have come but realize they aren't top house material.

By: Honest Opinion
by: Smh   

^dchi

By: Smh
by: @lol   

you are really annoying... we get it, you bash DG, Dchi, ΚΣ, ΦΚΨ, ΑΟΠ, ΣΝ etc. consistently.

By: @lol
by: Lol   

^youre prob not the brightest if you think it's one person using "laugh out loud" as a nickname

By: Lol
#3by:    

Fiji. top tier

By: GotThot
#4by:    

The new rankings of 2019 are easy.

Top Tier: Pike (on the down among freshman), Sig Ep (still good), Sig Chi (its followers are a cult, but they love it, big incoming class)

Next: Phi Psi (really on the up, huge incoming class), SAE (trying to become relevant again like they were in 2014)

Next: FIJI (still prominent), Theta Chi (coming up), SNU (always a good time), Delt (not bad, not bad)

And last but not least: D Chi (they have a house still, pretty sure)

By: Reality

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.