facebook

ou sorority houses

by: OU Info

Five top houses live in info:

Kappa, ChiO, DDD & PiPhi live in sophomore year. Theta’s live in junior year.

Both Kappa and DDD have girls that sleep on a sleeping porch which is a large room w/ beds not all get bedrooms.

Kappa, ChiO &Theta are north Greek while Tridelta and PiPhi are south Greek.

Kappa has Kappa Hall which is nice for using and scandals practice.Both Tridelt and ChiO have dedicated practice rooms too.

Posted By: OU Info
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: omg   

This Chi O is getting so tiresome. Chi O is not a top five house and isn't even #6 or #7. This is a perfect example of how desperate they are that they keep posting the same lie.

By: omg
#2  by: No....   

Kappa is the only house with a sleeping porch. DDD used to have one but converted it years ago into more rooms.

Pi Phi has a dedicated practice room as well.

By: No....
#3  by: ha ha   

@omg above - just saw another post by chi-o smh

By: ha ha
#4  by: ha ha   

Just saw another advertisement for chi-o. Now they're saying they're first ha ha

By: ha ha
#5  by: Chi O   

Chi O isn't one of the top five houses at OU. They're not even in the top of the second five.

By: Chi O
#6  by: ????   

How many girls sleep on the sleeping porches? Heard they can’t have phones or tv? Is this true? Do the other houses just have roomate situations?

By: ????
by: @????Jul 8, 2018 11:39:15 PM

Where do they put their cell phones at night? I heard like 30 girls on the sleeping porch?

By: @????
#7  by: Porch    

My mom sent me an interesting article on sleeping porches (called cold forms in the north). I tried to post a link but Greekrank wouldn’t let me.

I’ve always been a little fascinated by them (my mom’s house at Florida State had one). My house doesn’t have one, but I’m pretty sure you still get a shared room to keep your clothes, get ready in, etc.

By: Porch
by: PorchJul 21, 2018 6:48:44 PM

Cold dorms, rather

By: Porch
#8  by: ?   

I'm a PNM and so confused about sleeping porches! Can anyone share their experience? Where do you keep your stuff? What happens if someone likes to wake up at 5am, does their alarm just wake the people around them up? Can you really not have your phone? What do you do if you have a friend wanting to come visit? Sorry for so many questions I'm just curious!

By: ?
by: SoooooJul 28, 2018 4:47:35 PM

You have so many questions that you posted this as a new comment on other school sites sites? Odd.

Hi! I am a PNM and obviously really looking forward to living in a sorority house one day, so I have a question! I have heard of sleeping porches and I am so curious about them. Where do the girls keep their stuff since it is just a room of beds? What happens if someone is a snorer, or someone wakes up at 5 in the morning? Do the people around them just get woken up as well? What do you do if a friend wants to come and visit? Can anyone share their experience with sleeping porches?

By: Sooooo
by: ?Jul 28, 2018 5:18:16 PM

Yes I did post on another schools' page because I know that OU's GreekRank page isn't very active, and like I said I was really curious, so I went to a page that I figured would get me an answer quick. What's so wrong with that?

by: RightJul 28, 2018 5:24:17 PM

Because asking on another site will give you the answer for here? Seriously. We don't need trolls here.

By: Right
by: ?Jul 28, 2018 5:28:27 PM

I think you're confused about what a "troll" is. Nothing I did or said was offensive or posted just to stir up drama. I asked about sleeping porches, it's not like I'm sitting on this website causing drama, I'm just curious and was wanting an answer. And the fact that you were on the other school's page shows that you have your own curiosities as well. Move on...

by: OkayJul 28, 2018 5:37:20 PM

Sure. Whatever you say. Awfully defensive for getting caught.

By: Okay
by: sounds Jul 29, 2018 12:45:09 AM

Sounds like the troll that's always promoting Chi O. She's probably oos at another school but wants her sorority to move up the ranks in her home state. Interesting.

By: sounds
by: Sooner2022Jul 29, 2018 11:48:45 AM

Sounds,

That’s the dumbest explanation I’ve heard. How does sleeping porches make her sorority move up in ranks at another school? Stop deflecting. It makes me wonder if you’re also the same person talking badly about Chi O and calling anyone who defends them a troll. Don’t you have anything better to do this summer?

Sooo? What school? Curious now.

By: Sooner2022
#9  by: Sooooo   

Alabama. You'll have to go back a few pages. Troll is pretty active on that site.

By: Sooooo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.