by:    

So the ever famous girl went APhi

Posted By: Hm
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

Congratulations to her and APhi.

By: Good for her
#2by:    

She won't ruin the reputation of GOOD ole miss sororities!!!!

By: Thank god!!!
by: Embarrassing    

There's nothing wrong with her, she's a super cute girl and the frat boys loved her even when she was a GDI... Sounds like your typical Alpha Phi. Good choice on both parts.

By: Embarrassing
by: Ummm   

Sorry Carley but you are not as "super cute" as you think you are.

By: Ummm
#3by:    

Congrats to her!

By: Yay!
#4by:    

I guess she decided being in a bottom chapter was better than being in none at all

By: Well
by: Lol   

Please, don't tell me AOII Theta and ADPi wouldn't have given her a bid. You're obviously in one of those chapters she decided she was too good for

By: Lol
by: @Lol   

Don't pretend you know me. Another chapter might have given her a bid, but that doesn't mean that APhi won't be a bottom chapter here.

By: @Lol
by: Wait   

Lol, stop trying to put other chapters down. AOII is on par with Pi Phi. Theta and ADPi are moving up.

By: Wait
by: ^   

I'm sorry I replied to the wrong person!! I meant to reply to the poster below saying it was her only choice, sorry to the OP of this topic, I only gathered the idea that she was bottom because of her rude comment about it being her only choice. Also not meaning to bash the other sororities, I'm just saying "the famous girl" would've likely gotten a bid from one of them.

By: ^
#5by:    

congrats to her. It was more than likely her only option and fits her well.

By: ...

Wrong.

by: Honestly   

My guess is that it probably was her only choice at this point. Maybe another chapter would have given her a bid a few months ago, but that was before the whole greek community started looking at her social media.

By: Honestly
#6by:    

who CARES!?!?!

By: Oh my GAWD

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

who is the famous girl?

By: ?
#8by:    

She is a perfect fit for aphi! So happy for her.

By: Perfect.
by: Agreed   

She is a PERFECT fit for APhi and will represent their values so well. I am SO happy for her! Congratulations to her!

By: Agreed

you're the type that says bless your heart aren't you?

#9by:    

enough already.

By: Just stop....
#10by:    

She throws other sororities signs In pictures she doesn't respect the Greek system at all.

by: Miss   

Because she feels betrayed by it.

By: Miss

She feels betrayed by it?

Nope she was throwing a temper tantrum because she thought she was too good for most of the houses on this campus so she dropped after top tier cut her.

Then she realized she shouldn't have dropped because all her friends who didn't drop are out having fun with their sisters.

And she probably found that thread someone on here started about her where members were saying that they were going to make sure she doesn't get in because of her social media posts.

So she decided to join APhi.

Best decision she made because I would have made sure she didn't get into my house (which was one she posted she was interested in for next year).

Good for her and Alpha Phi

by: Oh god    

She did not throw letters because she "felt betrayed" and was trying to be disrespectful. She was trying to congratulate her friends who got into those sororities. She wasn't trying to pretend she was Greek either, her caption CLEARLY illustrated she was congratulating them and mentioned straight up that she did not get a bid. You guys are making such a big deal out of nothing, there was clearly no actual bad intent on her part, maybe ignorance but no bad intentions. And I know for a fact Alpha Phi wasn't her last choice and so so you so yall can quit playing that card.

By: Oh god
by: Uh Huh   

Mmmkay C,

Alpha Phi may have not been your absolute last choice, but it doesn't change the fact that you'd have been cut from the houses you expressed interest in. And probably most of the ones that you weren't interested in.

Don't play coy.

By: Uh Huh

And I bet the fact that you got called back from all your top houses is why you're such a pleasant individual :)

by: so   

where is the thread talking about her social media and stuff?

By: so
by: ^^   

@so

You are a pathetic excuse for a human being for bumping this old thread to harass someone.

Stop it and crawl back into your hole.

By: ^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.