facebook

are there any famous ole miss sorority alums?

by:    

Which chapters have famous alumnae?

Posted By: Tradition
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

it doesn't take talent, anyone can spend money darlin....we are talking about alums who MAKE money and do something with their lives, not live on greek rank and spend their husband's money.. If Ole Miss is going to progress as a class university we need to stop producing basic dependent women like you.

By: yes
#12by:    

What about the new girl Meghan on Real Housewives of Orange County? Was she is in a sorority when she went here?

By: Casey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#13by:    

Well, did she,really go here?

By: #
by: yep   

from her twitter: I was a kkg till they kicked me out/I quit for trying to go to a dance w a Girl - God forbid I was a lesbian!

By: yep
by: Ugh   

Well, that's just negative publicity. We really shouldn't recognize her as a famous alumna.

By: Ugh
by: @Ugh   

I agree... she's not really famous, just married to an MLB player, which helped her get on Real Housewives.

By: @Ugh
by: -^   

If you are going to count Donna Tartt as a famous alumna because she pledged Kappa ( She transfered after freshman year, so she is not much of an alumna.) then you also have to count Meghan Edwards. She actually graduated from Ole Miss and apparently she pledged Kappa as well. You can't pick and choose who you recognize!

By: -^
by: Ummm   

Yes, you can pick and choose who is recognized as a "famous" alum. You obviously do not have a clue, bless your heart.

By: Ummm
by: Xoxo   

Bless your own little heart! If she showed up with an Ole Miss Kappa shirt on front Peole Magazine....I think you would count her.
Because you are still in school sitting in your dorm room, I don't think you have a clue... Bless your heart!

By: Xoxo
#14by:    

Where is meghan edwards from originally?

By: x
by: ^   

If you mean Meghan King Edmunds
Born and raised in St. Louis, MO

By: ^
#15by:    

I know people that got into ole miss with a 14 on act... wouldn't think there would be many famous alumni LOL

By: really
#16by:    

Looks like the Kappas have the most famous Ole Miss sorority alums. Hmmmm

By: Actually
#17by:    

Kate Jackson who was a star on Charlie's Angels was a KKG at Ole Miss.

By: Mtn Brook
#18by:    

omg all the old ladies lmaooooo

By: so bad

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.